Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ollie & Me


Chris and I just watched the Movie Marley & Me and it is a replication of our life with our dog! Ollie drives us completely crazy!

Yesterday, I was feeling bad for him (since the movie was so sad and all) and I decided to take him off his lead and play fetch with him for a little while, then take him inside and give him a bath so he could spend some time with us. Things didn't turn out exactly that way. When Ollie heard the snap of this lead being released from his collar, he took off like a shot down the road and toward the neighbors who have already called the cops on him three times. So I took off after him because I did NOT want to have to explain things to the cops again. As I searched, my neighbor called me and said that Ollie was in her yard, so I headed that way. By the time I got there, he was gone. So as I headed back to my house, another neighbor hollered from across the road, "He's over here!" So off I went again, toward that direction. Still, no Ollie. I decided to go back to the house and give up on the dog. When I got back to the yard, lo and behold, there is Ollie sitting on the front porch like that is where he was the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment