Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Broken Glass


The picture you see here is a broken window on our back door. I bet you can guess that I'm going to tell you how it got there. Two nights ago while I was at work, Chris went outside to feed the dog and locked himself out of the house. No big deal, really, because my mom, who lives 1/3 of a mile down the road, has a spare key in case something like this ever happens. The only problem was that Chris didn't have his cell phone on him, so he couldn't call her. The next step would have been to walk to my moms and grab the key. Heck, it's only a five minute walk. So, I guess you can assume by now that Chris didn't walk to my mom's since the window IS broken. But what you won't be able to figure is why he didn't walk to my mom's, so I'll just tell you: He was in his underwear and bathrobe!

2 comments:

  1. hilarious...I was thinking you were just going to say he was lazy or something! This is too funny! Totally sounds like something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL- that is so funny!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete