Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Does it get any better than this?


There is nothing in this world like being an aunt. I had no idea that I could love two little rascals soooo much! They are one of the biggest joys in my life. Remembering life before them, it feels like something was missing. But not any more! They are here, they are healthy, they are happy, and they are a hand full! It takes a village to raise twins! My Sister-in-law (their mom), my mom (their grandmother), my dad (their grandpa), and on big outtings and when needed, their favorite auntie (me : ) .) I never understood the whole bonding thing that babies do until Dillon bonded with me at a couple of weeks old. Unfortunately, Miss Priss... I mean Allison, didn't bond with me, but she's warming up to me now! I just can't tell you how much I love these two. I can't help but smile when I'm around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment