Mr. & Mrs.

Mr. & Mrs.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miracles on December 19th




The last baby in my family was born on June 8th, 1992. That would make her 16 now. I was totally unaware of how much a baby, or two, could change a life until my brother was expecting. Granted, these were not my babies, but they are my flesh and blood, and I love them more than life itself. On December 19, 2008, at 4:20pm, Dillon Wayne Taylor was born, weighing 5 pounds and 11 ounzes. But wait! There's more! At 4:21pm, Allison Grace Taylor was born, weighing 4 pounds and 10 ounzes. I will never forget the first time I ever laid eyes on them. I had to stop myself from crying at the miracle that was laying in front of me. They are beautiful and happy and so loved! These pictures are what I saw for that very first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment